Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Corsages by Nicole has opened in Sunderland Massachusetts!

Corsages by Nicole specializes in both corsages and boutonnieres for homecomings and proms. The corsages and boutonnieres are custom made with cloth flowers. This is because Corsages by Nicole aims for quality, cloth flowers will look beautiful for years to come, not to mention they will last the whole night without wilting. The corsages and boutonnieres come in matching pairs and cost $12 per pair. Who wants to pay thirty dollars or more for something that will sit on a table for most of the night, and will be wilted by the time you get home? I certainly didn't so I started making my own. The first one I made was for my senior prom.

Pictures will soon be posted.

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to order
413-658-7108 (call or text)
corsages.by.nicole@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment